21st March 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I entrance exam of IIT after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Sir/madam,
can i give enrance exam of iit after diploma in electrical engg??
I want to give Jee entrance exam in my final year of diploma in electrical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to take admission in IIT after diploma in electrical engineering
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th? -- [New]
  11. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  12. Can I appear for IIT exam after diploma?
  13. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  14. Can we do degree after completing intermediate MPC?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IIT Mumbai if completed diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
  18. DRDO question papers of last 10 years for Diploma in Electrical Engineering
22nd March 2015, 05:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I entrance exam of IIT after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Diploma holders can give JEE examination but, their results will not be declared as they are not eligible to get admission in IITs, because IITs does not offer lateral entry admissions to B.Tech course. Since, the IITs does not offer lateral entry admissions to B.Tech course, Diploma holders are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in IITs. Only candidates who had completed 12th standard or equivalent and those who had qualified JEE Main and Advanced examination are eligible to get admission in IITs. Being a Diploma holder, you cannot get admission in B.Tech course in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?