21st June 2011, 01:44 AM
pratikmundada

What should I do after 10th to join Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma or 11/12 science?

Sir, i have jus passed my 10th n i want 2 know dat for aeronauticl engineerimg wat shud i have 2 do?
DIPLOMA or 11/12 SCIENCE?
plsssssssss reply me on my mil id:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  2. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  3. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  4. What should I do after 10th to join Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma or 11/12 science?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  6. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  9. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Engineering with 76% in 10th? -- [New]
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  15. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  16. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  18. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
3rd October 2011, 03:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 10th to join Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma or 11/12 science?

The basic eligibility criterion for joining the aeronautical engineering course is that the candidates need to have done their 12th class with around 55% of marks. You should also have studied the PCM as the main subjects during the 12th class. Your entry will be based on the Joint entrance exam like AIEEE, IIT-JEE. If you have done your diploma, then also you can join the aeronautical engineering course. You can directly enter in to the second year of engineering through the lateral scheme. But for that you need to attend the entrance examinations E-CET.
18th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 10th to join Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma or 11/12 science?

can i do aeronautical engineering after 10TH
19th February 2012, 07:07 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratikmundada View Post
Sir, i have jus passed my 10th n i want 2 know dat for aeronauticl engineerimg wat shud i have 2 do?
HI!
After passing 10th you are not eligible for Aeronautical engineering..

If you want to join Aeronautical engineering then you have to pass the 12th with physics, Chemistry and maths..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
etc

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
20th February 2012, 02:02 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths you can apply for Aeronautical Engineering..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> I.I.T-J.E.E
etc..

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
27th April 2012, 05:56 PM
sriram jpt

Quote:
join 11/12 science as it an easy option to join in aeronautical engineering in any college.
15th May 2012, 04:00 PM
chillarboy
Member+

You should also have studied the PCM as the main subjects during the 12th class.
Your entry will be based on the Joint entrance exam like AIEEE, IIT-JEE.
If you have done your diploma, then also you can join the aeronautical engineering course.
You can directly enter in to the second year of engineering through the lateral scheme. But for that you need to attend the entrance examinations E-CET.
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?