26th December 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to medical field after ECE diploma?

I'm Dia. I completed ECE diploma. I'm not interested in doing B.Tech because I'm poor in maths. Can I go to medical field or any other course. Please tell me, I am confused.

26th December 2016, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to medical field after ECE diploma?

No, it is not possible to go to medical field after completion of your ECE Diploma course. If you are interested to pursue Medical course, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard with PCB stream or you need to pursue Diploma course related to Medical field. If you pursue your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can pursue courses like D. Pharmacy, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BVSc, etc., of your interest.
26th December 2016, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Dia. I completed ECE diploma. I'm not interested in doing B.Tech because I'm poor in maths. Can I go to medical field or any other course. Please tell me, I am confused.
After completion of diploma in ECE, you can apply for medical field like D.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
27th December 2016, 03:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Being a ECE Diploma holder, you can't pursue your higher studies in Medical field. You are eligible to pursue higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech ECE or any other related stream. You need to appear in LEET examinations to get lateral entry admission in second year of Engineering course.

If you are not interested to pursue your higher studies in Engineering field then, you need to pursue Higher Secondary course in Medical Science stream or Diploma in Pharmacy course. After completion of any of these courses, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree medical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?