27th March 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Scope of diploma course in medical field

Hi, I m a BSc in CS graduate 27 years. But still I want to do a Diploma course in Medical which should be a future & job security. Please Guide me which course I should opt for to get an immediate placement after course completion.

28th March 2017, 09:27 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Scope of diploma course in medical field

No course or institution guarantees you a job just after the completion of your degree, therefore I would suggest you to keep that thing aside for a while and look for your interest as to which field you wish to opt for and which field you are good at, just don't go for a course because everyone is going for it or you are being pushed towards it.

As far as the placement is concerned, you can surely get a good placement after the completion of your course if you have intellectual ideas and you are good at your studies, there is no doubt in it.

There is scope in medical field as well and also in the field you have completed your B.Sc degree, just stick to what you want to do and do not plunge from one course to another without having thought wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?