27th March 2011, 06:17 PM
steevan2

PG Diploma in Medical field after B.Sc(Computer science)?

Dear sir,
Iam B.Sc Computer graduate , i would like to join any PG Diploma courses in medical field, kindly give reply as early possible.
regards
koteswararao seelam

Related Questions:
  1. PG Diploma in Medical field after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  2. Will I be able to get into medical field after completing diploma in computer science?
  3. Can I become a Scientist If I choose Medical field after 12th Class? -- [New]
  4. What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?
  5. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  6. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  7. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Branch of biotechnology with the best job oppurtunity and better scope in the future?
  9. What can I do after passing diploma in computer science engineering? I am interested in computer science field
  10. Kindly suggest few Medical course which i can study at Diploma level?
  11. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  12. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  13. List of PG Diploma courses in Medical field for M.Sc in Physics degree holder?
  14. How to start my career in Medical after passing 12th science?
  15. When can we apply for paramedical courses in TamilNadu and Kerala?
  16. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  17. Which is the field in medical science for girls except MBBS, BDMS, BHMS BAMS, Orthopaedic? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
5th May 2011, 10:11 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma in Medical field after B.Sc(Computer science)?

Hello,

I don't know why you want to switch from the software background to medical one!!!

By the way, there are many kind of courses are available in the post graduate level as medical and paramedical.

Like you can do PG diploma in clinical research, medical lab technology or anything in this sector you think you are interested in.

I think that you can only do the courses in the paramedical field rather than the mainframe medical courses in the PG level.

So decide fast what you like to go for in the post graduation level.
27th May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

please tell courses names in medical or pharacetemal after bsc computers
20th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after F.sc pre medical
17th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir, i complete bsc computer science , and i realise that coding is quite difficult to me. . So tell me the best courses for getting good job. . . . Pls reply early. . Pls
21st July 2012, 07:09 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Why do you want to change your stream now. IT is good field. Well! It's your choice.

Here are so many diploma courses available in medical stream at both graduate and PG level. Some are listed below:

1. Clinical Research

2. Medical Lab Technology

3. Chemist

4. Paramedical Science

Wish you All the best.
13th August 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed course in BSc OT & anesthesia technology. Sir I'm interested in Msc anaestesia technology / pg diploma in anesthesia technology. But sir I don't know college's in this field. Plz tell me a college name for pg courses in anesthesia technology
26th May 2019, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech computer science completed after that there is a y choice to take pg in medical or paramedlcal side ?
25th November 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I need some suggestion that which I was good to select some medical courses after the completion of bachelor of computer science
30th December 2021, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed B tech computer science..but I am weak in mathematics and programming. I am interested in the medical field.Can anyone suggest me a high paying career job course in medical field after this b tech computer science.I am good at theory and except for coding, I know everything related to computers.
3rd January 2022, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear @koteswararaoseelam, I would say that you donot need to pursue PG Diploma in Medical field so early, As you have done your B.Sc. in Computer Science as you are saying, you should first prove your knowledge by locating the "General Discussion" forum and then checking my question titled "Do I still need my final semester marksheet even if I don't wish to apply for Post Graduation?" and then deleting my recent answer to it which was posted on 7th October on 08:23 PM (or 09:23 PM),keeping my other answer to it which was posted on 6th October on 01:15 PM (or 02:15 PM) and the one made by @Availablehere which was posted on 3rd October on 12:30 AM (or 01:30 AM) as well as my question itself which was posted on 2nd October on 01:23 PM (or 02:23 PM) intact which needs to be done within the next week,after that you may think of pursuing anything else. Thanks, Anonymous Guest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?