28th December 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?

hello
i m class 10 student.
i want to do career in architecture
so what qualification is needed
for architecture degree or diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Exam pattern of FTII exam for Direction Course?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  4. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  5. Basic qualification required for Bachelor of Architecture? Fee, duration and financial aid?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  7. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  8. Which course to do after BAMS for a brighter future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  10. Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  11. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  12. What is the educational qualification required for Architecture?
  13. What is the educational qualification required for Architecture?
  14. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  16. Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?
  17. What are the other courses other than engineering and medical? I am a girl student in class 12th with PCMB
  18. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
29th December 2014, 07:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?

It is best to pursue Degree course in Architecture for your bright future because Degree course has value than Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Architecture course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board and to get admission in Diploma in Architecture course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination. If you are interested to pursue Degree course in Architecture, then, you must have to complete your 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board and to get admission in Architecture degree course, you need to appear in entrance examination like NATA, etc. So, I suggest you to pursue Degree course in Architecture to get more career and job opportunities for your bright future.
29th December 2014, 09:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?

It is nice to see that you want to pursue your studies as per your interests and future goal. You should go for degree course in Architecture rather than diploma to ave a bright career. This is because:-

- You will be more educationally qualified.
- Better opportunities will come before you after degree course.
- You will learn more in degree course than diploma course.
- You can have better salaried and better ranking jobs after degree than diploma.
30th December 2014, 03:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you want to go for a brighter future, I would suggest you to for a a Degree course as a Degree is always more valuable than a Diploma course.

Qualifications for Diploma in Architecture:

1. Candidate must have passed class 10.

2. Should have a secondary school leaving certificate.

3. Class 12 passed candidates can also apply for the course.

4. Age should not be less than 15 years.

5. Should clear the entrance exam for admission in Diploma course.

Qualifications for Degree in Architecture

1. Minimum qualification is 10+2 from any recognised board.

2. Maths should be one of the subjects.

3. Should have scored a minimum of 50% in 10+2 examinations.

After fulfilling all of the above mentioned criteria, you can then apply for B.Arch program which is is the minimum qualification to become a professional Architect.

For admission in B.Arch course in good colleges, you will have to qualify in either of the two, NATA or JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?