9th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma after 10th if I wanted to join in Indian Army?

Sir/Mam,

I want to be in army. can I join diploma after completing 10th? Will that help or not? Can you please advice me what should I do in diploma to ensure that I will join Army? Looking forward to get the answer from you all soon. Thank you for everything.

10th June 2015, 07:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join diploma after 10th if I wanted to join in Indian Army?

It is best to pursue 11th and 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard if you are interested to join in Indian Army. To be eligible to join in Indian Army, you must have completed 12th standard from a recognised board and you need to appear in NDA examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 19 years.

3. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
13th October 2016, 10:34 PM
Navneet patyal

Lightbulb Re: Can I join diploma after 10th if I wanted to join in Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to be in army. can I join diploma after completing 10th? Will that help or not? Can you please advice me what should I do in diploma to ensure that I will join Army? Looking forward to get the answer from you all soon. Thank you for everything.

Yes you can join. You can join Indian Army after diploma and after 12th in science stream. There are two ways for you to join the Indian Army.

^ After 12th.
^ After diploma in following stream.

! You can join Indian Army after completing your diploma in Catering or hotel management.
! If you want to join the technical streams then you can also do your diploma in the Electrical, Mechanical, Aeronautical, Automobile, Computer Science, and Electronics and Communication engineering.
! You can join Indian Army after completing diploma medical fields.

Above options are available for you to join Indian Army. If you want to serve your country like as a Soldier then you should have to choose one of them.

So first of all, You will have to choose one of them. After that you can join Indian Army easily.

*After 12th standard you can join Indian Army as an Officer rank by cracking NDA exam. The NDA ( National Defense Academy) exam conducted by the UPSC every year. The exam conducted twice in a year. If you want to join as an officer the following eligibility for you.
* you should have 12th pass from recognized university or board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
* You should be physically as well as mentally fit. Your weight should be according to your height. And not suffer from any disease.
* your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
* You should have good communication skill. Have good mind and ability to withstand at any stream.

If you want to complete your diploma in hotel management then you can directly join as the JCO ( junior Commissioned Officer) in the Indian Army. The exam conducted twice in a year. Or you can also get the detailed information regarding Indian Army open rally in your nearest BRO office.

If you want to join Indian Army as a technical officer, then you will have to complete your diploma in engineering fields that i have mentioned above. Due to this you can get enter as a technical officer in the Indian Army.

So, you can choose one of the field that i have mentioned above. You will have to do hard work if you want to fulfill your dream. So, don't waist your time and go to the nearest coaching center and start preparation. This will help you more to get higher rank in the examination. And your selection in the Indian Army. feel free to ask here.
15th August 2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

after 10th i completed my diploma in information and technology. is there is any way to join indian army...........?
19th August 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10and also done three years of diploma in mechanical engineering can I will apply to indian army
16th June 2022, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am now doing my diploma course in civil engineering. Can I join Indian Army withthis stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?