15th September 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from CSE in B.Tech having completed Diploma in CSE?

I've done my diploma in CSE. Now i want to do correspondance b.tech.
Can i change my stream from CSE?
If yes, then also tell me which is d best?

15th September 2011, 12:29 PM
Aryan6300

Default Re: Can I change my stream from CSE in B.Tech having completed Diploma in CSE?

Yes you can change your stream.
and i think mechanical , civil, electrical and cse also a good trade.
15th September 2011, 01:21 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I change my stream from CSE in B.Tech having completed Diploma in CSE?

dear friend,

Yes surely you can change your degree although you have completed your diploma in CSE.You will get lateral entry i.e. directly to the 2nd year in a college and for this you may have to appear LAT exam.Why you go for correspondence ? First prepare yourself for LAT exam then get admitted in a renowned college.

But my suggestion to you is that not to change your stream because it will help you a lot, you can't imagine. If you change your department then you know this other department very well and you move forward.

all the best.
good luck.
15th September 2011, 03:21 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes friend you can change your branch from CSE to any other in the engineering while completed diploma with CSE.
the process of counseling for the engineering is completely independent of the stream in the polytechnic it is your choice which branch you take in the engineering.

so you can change or take any other branch . Now a day the scope of the mechanical engineering is very much in the psu's and also in the private sector so you should take ME in the engineering .

all the best
15th September 2011, 03:31 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

You have mentioned that you have completed completed Diploma in CSE.
Now you want to go for B.Tech in his field.
All you need to do is to appear in an entrance test.
If you are able to qualify in the exam then you can take admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year in Computer Science.
Prepare yourself.
All the very best.
15th September 2011, 11:55 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

yes you can change your branch in the b.tech course.

if you get good marks in the diploma then you can direct go for the engineering.

you can enter in the 2nd year of the engineering and you do not need to fight any competition exam for this.

you can change your branch in which you are interested, by the way CSE is a good branch but the interest is the main thing, you can choose the mechanical, civil and electrical branch.

best of luck.
2nd December 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what do u think about cse diploma ? please reply
30th December 2011, 12:39 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Dear friend,
Yes it is possible to change your stream from cse in B.tech after completing CSE diploma.
But for B.tech you should have to apply for entrance exam to get admission in colleges.
some B.tech engineering college names are given below
Jhajjar Engineering Colleges
Jind Engineering Colleges
Karnal Engineering Colleges
Kurukshetra Engineering Colleges
Kaithal Engineering Colleges
Mahendragarh Engineering Colleges
Panchkula Engineering Colleges
Panipat Engineering Colleges
Rewari Engineering Colleges
Rohtak Engineering Colleges
Sirsa Engineering Colleges

good luck.
29th January 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream after doing diploma in civil engineering ?
9th June 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had completed my diploma in c.s.e and i want to change my stream to e.c.e and had written e.c.e as core in entrance and got rank also now can i join in b.tech
6th August 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing in diploma in cse but i have no intrest in it i have interest in environmental studies can i do btech in this pls tell me about that.
25th February 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream of CSE in diploma presently studying in govt college to architecture or civil engineering in government colleges? Please suggest me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?