19th March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i proceed to Graduation in Mechanical after Diploma in Information technology?

Sir,

I am a diploma holder in information technology. I want to study further and do graduation in Mechanical Engineering field. So i want to know if i can proceed for graduation in Mechanical field after diploma in IT?

19th March 2016, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i proceed to Graduation in Mechanical after Diploma in Information technology?

No, you are not eligible to study Graduation in Mechanical field after completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology. Only candidates those who have pursued three years Diploma course in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering course from a recognised university are eligible to do Graduation in Mechanical field. Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of four years Graduation course through Lateral Entry admission process.
20th March 2016, 12:02 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i proceed to Graduation in Mechanical after Diploma in Information technology?

No, you can't proceed to graduation in Mechanical after Diploma in IT.
Candidate must have passed diploma in Mechanical or equivalent in order to get admission in graduation course in Mechanical.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 24 years.
Candidate have to appear in entrance exam in order to get admission in some good college for engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?