9th June 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can take up after completion of diploma in information technology?

I have completed my final year diploma in information technology so what are the course that are offered ????what can i do ????? I just need some guidance to proceed further. Please provide me the information as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th June 2015, 02:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can take up after completion of diploma in information technology?

After the completion of Diploma in IT, you can join in B.Tech(IT) course. And as a diploma candidate, you can directly get admission in second year of B.Tech(IT) course. To get admission in second year of B.Tech(IT) course, you have to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance test, if you qualify in such entrance test, then you can get admission in B.Tech(IT) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?