18th March 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Post Graduation Diploma in Direction course?

Respected Sir,
I want to do the Post Graduation Diploma in Direction. So please tell me what is the fee expenses of this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Your's Faithfully,
Sandeep Lahande

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  2. How much is the fee structure for PG diploma in Direction?
  3. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Fee structure for PG Diploma in direction course?
  5. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. What is the educational requirement for 3 years post graduation diploma in film direction?
  10. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  13. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  17. Which are the FTII Pune courses? I am in 12th class
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
19th March 2016, 05:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Post Graduation Diploma in Direction course?

As, you have not mentioned the names of any particular Institutes therefore, it is not quite possible to provide you the exact details as fee expenses varies from Institutes to Institutes.

However, in an average 1.5 - 2 lacs is estimated to be the cost of the above mentioned course.
19th March 2016, 05:12 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Fee structure varies from one Institute to another and so it is not feasible to say anything regarding the fee structure of the course mentioned by you. However, it would have been better had you mentioned the names of some of the Institutes or atleast one Institute where you wish to opt for the course.
20th March 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do the Post Graduation Diploma in Direction. So please tell me what is the fee expenses of this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Your's Faithfully,
Sandeep Lahande
Yes, you can study Diploma in Direction, Screenplay Writing and Television Production course in M.G.R. Government Film and Television Institute, Chennai. The eligibility to study the course is a graduation. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course fee will be around Rs 25,000 approximately. The prospectus for the courses given in the website link
http://www.tn.gov.in/miscellaneous/m...s_filminst.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?