7th September 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue any diploma along with BA?

I am interested in banking sector. Now, I am doing BA 1st year with history and economics. I dropped my last year. I left BCA doe BA. Can I do any diploma along with BA? Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  2. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
  4. Is it possible for me to pursue 12th simultaneously doing diploma 3 years?
  5. Entrance exams after 12th with commerce with maths stream?
  6. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  7. Can I pursue 11th and 12th while doing Diploma in CSE? What is the Course duration?
  8. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  9. In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?
  10. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  11. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing Diploma or ASP NET?
  13. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Which diploma course can i pursue after passing 12th with Commerce side?
  15. Which is better to pursue between Diploma and B.Tech or to pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  18. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
7th September 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue any diploma along with BA?

Diploma along with BA is possible only when, one of the course is in distance mode. If BA is a regular course, then make sure you opt for a diploma in distance mode university.

For banking sector jobs, you need to have a BA degree. You can apply for IBPS PO or clerk exam, after completion of BA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?