7th September 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which course to be done after diploma in electrical to make my profile better?

I have done my diploma in electrical field and after that I got job in electrical field too, but now I want to know if there are any course which help me to make my profile more better?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  2. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  3. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  5. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  6. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  7. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?
  9. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  10. Eligibility of joining Indian Air Force after having diploma in Electrical with 83% marks and B.E. in Electrical?
  11. What can I do to study higher after ITI in electrical and diploma in electrical?
  12. How to get into Cruise Line after 12th and BPO job experience?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in electrical through correspondence? -- [New]
  14. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  15. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  16. Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate?
  17. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
7th September 2016, 05:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to be done after diploma in electrical to make my profile better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my diploma in electrical field and after that I got job in electrical field too, but now I want to know if there are any course which help me to make my profile more better?

The aspirant can join B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (lateral entry) after Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. This is the best option available for the Diploma holders. The candidate will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry after diploma course. For the admission, candidates have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education. There are some other options also available after diploma course like B.Sc and AMIE. The best course to be done after diploma in electrical engineering will be B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
7th September 2016, 07:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to be done after diploma in electrical to make my profile better?

As you have completed your diploma in Electrical field hence the best for you is to do B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a Reputed college by qualifying the Entrance Exam known as LEET that is conducted every year and after qualifying this exam you will get admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech.
Upper age limit should not exceed 27 years where as relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?