16th November 2016, 08:28 PM
Harmankashyaprajput

Can I pursue M.Sc after completing Diploma or ASP NET?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc in the future so I want to know what course among Diploma or ASP NET should I choose to pursue M.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  2. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  3. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  6. Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Which course can I pursue after completing 3 years Diploma?
  8. What is the pay scale after completing 12+Diploma in Food Technology? Can I pursue M.Tech after completing Diploma?
  9. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  10. Can I pursue B.Sc in CBZ after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Which are the courses that I can opt after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  13. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing Diploma in EEE?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing ITI Electrical Diploma?
  16. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue?
  17. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
20th January 2017, 09:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc after completing Diploma or ASP NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmankashyaprajput View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc in the future so I want to know what course among Diploma or ASP NET should I choose to pursue M.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.
Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc course after completing Diploma or ASP NET course. The M.Sc is a master’s degree in science. The eligibility to study the course will be a bachelor degree in science (B.Sc) from any university recognized by UGC. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some reputed colleges. So, you have to first study and complete a B.Sc course with good marks in order to pursue M.Sc course. A Diploma or ASP NET course is not enough to study M.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?