6th April 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Diploma in IT and after completing it I want to pursue my Degree course with B.Sc so I want to know can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  3. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I pursue graduation after completing Diploma course or do I have to complete class 12th?
  5. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  6. Is it possible to do BSc from 12 equivalent certificate after Diploma?
  7. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  8. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?
  10. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  13. What should I pursue as Post Graduation after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  15. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  17. Jobs after PG Diploma in HR?
  18. List short Diploma courses in History or Archeology after B.Sc. graduation?
30th June 2017, 06:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?

The academic qualification required to enroll for Bachelor of Science course is that candidate must have done 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized institute. So, you can pursue bachelor's degree in science after completion of Diploma in Information Technology.

Some university accept admission on basis of marks and some also take entrance test for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?