10th December 2016, 01:30 PM
feran

Can I pursue degree course in Journalism after completing Diploma in EXTC? Which college provide the course in Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am Thikhilesh Jha presently doing my final year Diploma in EXTC and further in future I want to pursue degree in Mass Media so which colleges would you prefer in the outskirts of Mumbai & also in Mumbai. Please tell me about the fee structure of the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  2. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  3. When will the entrance exam star for mass communication colleges in Orissa?
  4. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  5. How can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year?
  6. Which companies in Mumbai provide 1 month Internship programme for EXTC (5th Semester) students?
  7. Which exams I need to apply to become a journalist?
  8. Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I be eligible for RTO on the basis of Diploma course?
  10. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  11. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  12. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  13. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  14. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  15. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after bachelor degree in journalism?
  17. In which field can I do my masters after EXTC engineering?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
12th December 2016, 08:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue degree course in Journalism after completing Diploma in EXTC? Which college provide the course in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feran View Post
Respected Sir, I am Thikhilesh Jha presently doing my final year Diploma in EXTC and further in future I want to pursue degree in Mass Media so which colleges would you prefer in the outskirts of Mumbai & also in Mumbai. Please tell me about the fee structure of the colleges.
Yes, you can pursue journalism course after diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree in Journalism.

Your age should be above 17 years.

List of the college in Mumbai for Journalism course:-

J.V.M. College of Arts Science & Commerce Plot No. 9, J.V.M. College Campus, Sector 19, Airoli Mumbai -400708 Phone: 022-27607215

Kamladevi Gauridutta Marwari Vidyalaya Bhandarwada, Goathan Road, Malad West, Mumbai -400064
Phone:022-28822452

M.D. Shah Mahila College B.J. Patel Road, Malad West, Mumbai -400064
Phone:022-28887351

Royal College Srishti Hosuing Complex, Mira Road East, Mumbai -401104
Phone:022-28459930

S.N.D.T. College of Arts & Science Nathibai Thakersay Marg, Church Gate, Marine Lines
Mumbai -400020 Phone:022-2209378
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?