14th March 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after bachelor degree in journalism?

I have done bachelor degree in journalism. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed. As I know, we need a particular subject for doing B.Ed and in journalism subjects changes every semester. Please let me know as I want to do B.Ed. How is it possible. Please answer my query will be greatly thankful to you.

15th March 2017, 07:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after bachelor degree in journalism?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Requirements for B.Ed course is:

Aspirant who has done bachelor's degree in any stream is eligible for Bachelor of Education. You need to have at least 50% marks in Bachelor of Journalism for B.Ed courses.

You can take admission in B.Ed course through entrance examination.
15th March 2017, 08:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor of Education after bachelor's degree in Journalism. Bachelor of Education is a teacher training course. The minimum academic qualification required for Bachelor of Education is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Candidates pursuing final year of graduation can also apply for B.Ed course.

In order to apply for B.Ed entrance examination, a candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. For SC/ST candidates there is 5% relaxation in marks. Some of the best university for Bachelor of Education course:

>>University of Delhi.

>>Banaras Hindu University.

>>Madras University.

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.
15th March 2017, 10:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Journlism is not taught at school level and there is not any B.Ed course for journalism graduates. Therefore, you have to look for other options.

Normally, graduates who have degree in basic science and subjects which are taught at school level are eligible for B.Ed admission.
16th March 2017, 10:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do B.Ed course after the bachelors degree course in Journalism, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course in the relevant field.
21st March 2017, 11:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed course after graduation degree in Journalism.

But your graduation degree marks must be above 50% from a recognized University.

There are no age criteria.
8th July 2019, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Ed after bachelor in media science what will be career option after B .Ed
15th August 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am journalism student nd after completing graduation in it then want to do b.ed but i have query in subject ki b.ed mai kya mai hindi choose kr skti hu because of hindi was not itmy graduation period and now want to my b.ed from Hindi field is it possible
24th July 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the teaching subjects for those who are graduate in Journalism and mass communication?
Can we give UPTET afterwards?
2nd September 2021, 09:51 PM
Minal F

After graduation in journalism you can pursue B.ed

Candidates must have a graduate or post graduate in any relevant field from a recogniszed university are eligible for B.Ed .
7th September 2021, 11:32 AM
Singhskomal

Yes you can do b.ed after bachelor's degree in any stream graduation degree with minimum 50% from recognised University.
B.ed ( bachelor's in education) is a 2 years bachelor's degree and compulsory degree to become a teacher.
25th November 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What scope of work will i get after completing b ed with basic of ba journalism
19th June 2022, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have BMMC degree from Calicut University.I wish to take B.ed and become HSST .l have MCJ also In witch University or college l can do my B.ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?