6th February 2017, 12:43 PM

How can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year?

Respected Sir, I had discontinued my Degree course after completing 2nd year but now I want to continue studying and pursue a career in Journalism so I want to know how can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th May 2017, 04:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year?

If you have discontinued your degree in 2nd year and again interested in pursuing journalism course then you have to start your degree from 1st year.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities and institutions.

In some of the universities you have to appear for entrance and interview to get admission in course.
18th April 2021, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year?

Respected sir I am discontinued student in breach.. but I am interested journalism... now I am joined journalisam it's possible or not,?? Plz answer as well as possible thank you sirr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?