18th July 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 3 years course now?

I have completed BiPC course of intermediate and after that diploma pharmacy also completed. So, I want to study 3 years course of BiPC. What can I study?

20th July 2017, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 3 years course now?

No, you cannot study 3 year BiPC course after completion of the courses that are mentioned above. In general, BiPC course is a 2 year Higher secondary level course and not of 3 year course.

As you are done with Diploma in Pharmacy course, you may pursue several courses after completion of the Diploma course. Here are the list of courses available,

>> Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)

>> D.Pharmacy

>> Master of Business Administration

>> Bachelor's in Analytical Pharmacy

>> Hospital Management course..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with is Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) course after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy in order to find better career opportunities.
21st July 2017, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can study Bachelors degree course in Science stream after the completion of your class 12th studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject Combination.
You can opt B.Sc degree course in relevant stream after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Sc degree course in respective fields.
21st July 2017, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Which three year course, you want to pursue? If you are looking for B.Sc, then surely you will be eligible for admission in it. Diploma in pharmacy will not have any effect on it.

Just apply for admission, when there is a notification for admission by the concerned university.
21st July 2017, 10:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since you have studied your intermediate with BPC (Biology, Physics and Chemistry), you are very much eligible to apply for B.Sc degree also you are eligible to apply for B.Pharma degree course.
If interested, you can also opt for BCA, BBA, etc., which are also pf three years course.
Rest depends upon your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?