21st June 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Hi Sir,
I have completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
And I want to study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in
Open University so I am eligible to do this or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  2. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  3. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  6. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  7. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech correspondence?
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  11. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  12. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  13. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  15. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  16. Can I study a degree course from an open university having 2 arrears in Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?
  18. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
22nd June 2015, 09:16 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

You can not do B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an open university after diploma in chemical engineering.

Eligibility for B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics:

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized university.

Some university can be considered your diploma as equivalent to 12th standard.

Contact IGNOU or some good open/distance university to do this course.
22nd June 2015, 03:56 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

On the basis of your diploma you cannot get admission in B.sc course. Yes if you completed your 12th standard then you can get admission in this course. If not then you may complete your 12th standard through NIOS.

Also you have option to do B.Tech course after completing your diploma. B.Tech is also a good course and scope of b.tech is much more than b.sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?