15th February 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma after ITI in AC mechanic?

I have finished 1 year ac mechanic. Now I like to join diploma how I joined please explain

16th February 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma after ITI in AC mechanic?

You can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam based on your ITI qualification. There is lateral entry admission available through the entrance exam for ITI holders.

Just perform well in the entrance exam and you will be eligible for second year admission based on ITI qualification. Seats will be allotted through counselling based on rank.
21st February 2016, 02:52 PM
monikasiri

Entrance exam is conducted for ITI students and also for the students who complete their Inter Vocational Course.You should attend the exam and based on the rank you score in the examination,seat is allotted.By writing this examination,you can get into second year of Diploma.
23rd January 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have finished 1 year ac mechanic. Now I like to join diploma how I joined please explain
27th January 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my ITI in electrical .after any chance is there to do the BSC degree electrical in electrical stream. Give me reply any one can knows about this,..... Regard,. Subhash ...contact:9553991334.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?