18th March 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?

Sir,
I got 86% marks in 10th,
Can I eligible for doing Diploma in Architecture?
Please reply to me immediately.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  2. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  3. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  4. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  8. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Medicine if secured 50% in 10th?
  10. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  13. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  14. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  15. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  16. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  17. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  18. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?
19th March 2015, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma in Architecture after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 86% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma in Architecture course, you need to appear in entrance examinations conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
19th March 2015, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Diploma in Architecture if you have got 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Just make sure that you have to have studied Maths and Science as compulsory subject in 10th standard. You have to appear for an entrance exam which is mainly conducted on the state level. Just apply for it and get a excellent rank then you will be eligible for admission through counselling.

Every state has a polytechnic entrance exam for admission in various Diploma course. You must apply for your state entrance exam as you will have good chance of getting admission in a Government Polytechnic. If you apply for polytechnic entrance exam of other state then you will be eligible for only private polytechnics.
19th March 2015, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Diploma in Architecture if you have got 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Just make sure that you have to have studied Maths and Science as compulsory subject in 10th standard. You have to appear for an entrance exam which is mainly conducted on the state level. Just apply for it and get a excellent rank then you will be eligible for admission through counselling.

Every state has a polytechnic entrance exam for admission in various Diploma course. You must apply for your state entrance exam as you will have good chance of getting admission in a Government Polytechnic. If you apply for polytechnic entrance exam of other state then you will be eligible for only private polytechnics.
26th March 2015, 01:51 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes Of cause 86 % is a good score you will definitely get admission in Diploma in any trade. You have to first give an entrance exam for getting admission in any Diploma college. According to your Entrance Exam Score you will get admission in appropriate college.

If you are choosing diploma for engineering field. Then i advice you to complete your 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and any optional subject. In our language we call that Non-Medical Stream.Through this you can easily sit in Engineering Entrance Exam by which you can get admission to B.Tech. Also completing 12th standard is beneficial for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?