25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Youth Development & Social Change for B.Com student? List of colleges offering admission?

Sir, I want to study diploma course in Youth Development & Social Change. I would like to know which colleges provide this course in their institutes. Also, I have completed B.Com this year and waiting for the result. So, I am eligible for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Immunology & Blood Transfusion for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  3. Colleges offering BCom(Advertising & Sales Management) in Southern India?
  4. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Udaipur
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma of Social Media Marketing course? Which are the colleges for it?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Technology for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  10. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  11. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management course
  13. List colleges offering admission in Diploma (Mechnatronics) course in Chennai?
  14. List of good colleges in India or abroad offering course of M.Sc home science in human development and social welfare?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Arts & Social Sciences being a BSW graduate working as a Social Worker? List of distance universities in Karnataka?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  17. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  18. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2018, 01:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Youth Development & Social Change for B.Com student? List of colleges offering admission?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Youth Development and Social Change:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Youth Development and Social Change course is,

>> 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university/ board.

>> Candidates who are done with their Graduation in any discipline are eligible to pursue this course. As you are done with Graduation, you are certainly eligible to pursue.

>> Some of the colleges offering this course are,

@ Centre for Youth Development and Activities
Ph. No: +91 7276115215, 020-41200405
Click here for More Details

@ Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Ph. No: +91 22 2552 5000
Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?