19th January 2011, 01:33 PM
balamanigoud

Ph.D in Personnel management through distance learning after post graduation in social sciences with 65% marks?

iam a postgraduate in social sciences with 65% marks and would like to pursue phd in personnel management through distance mode. please guide me about the requiremnets

20th January 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D in Personnel management through distance learning after post graduation in social sciences with 65% marks?

Can I do Phd in management after passing MBA distance/part time education? what are the criteria and minimum eligibility
9th June 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D in Personnel management through distance learning after post graduation in social sciences with 65% marks?

Can I do Phd in management after passing MBA distance/part time education? what are the criteria and minimum eligibilit
9th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Phd in management after passing MBA distance/part time education with any prior entrance for admission ? what are the criteria and minimum eligibility.
19th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MCA and now i want to do Ph.D in management Sciences can i go for it
26th July 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce graduate and did post graduate diploma in personnel management, industrial relations and labor welfare from Andhra Pradesh productivity council in 1996. for the last 21 years working as personnel officer/personnel manager. can i do Ph.D in personnel management through distance learning
17th September 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done MPM(Master in Personnel Management) with 54% marks and want to do Ph.D in the same, May I??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?