11th March 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Human & Social Services in India and Abroad

Hi Friends, I am studying Master of Social Work in final year. I want to join PhD course but in Human & Social Services. So, I would like to know about the universities in India which providing this PhD degree. I also want to know about abroad universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Why most of the universities in India doesn’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Physical Organic Chemistry in India and Abroad
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  5. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  10. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Biophysics in India? -- [New]
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India and Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?