1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Naval Architecture being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have already completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to do again Diploma course in Naval Architecture. So I am eligible to get admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Architecture being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  3. Can a women (Electrical Engineer) apply for Indian SSC Naval Architecture who have completed Diploma before pursuing B.E?
  4. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. NDA after Diploma in Mechanical engineer?
  9. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  12. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  14. Which diploma course I should take in order to become a architecture engineer?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  17. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  18. Can I complete Architecture Diploma course within 2 years being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
26th March 2018, 10:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Naval Architecture being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

In order to pursue diploma in Naval Architecture you should have completed your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects and should have scored minimum 45% to 50% marks from a recognized board. Most of the colleges offers direct admission whereas, and some conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?