24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Companies hiring Diploma Electrical Engineers of VMS Polytechnic Colleges through On-Campus Interview?

I want to know about the companies which comes for On-Campus interview and hire students in VMS Polytechnic College for students of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Can you let me know about this?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic?
  3. Fee expenses and course structure of Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  5. Which are the companies hiring electronics engineers on the basis of written test?
  6. Provide list of companies hiring Electrical graduates on the basis of GATE marks?
  7. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  8. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of MNCs hiring Electrical Engineers? Which are the documents required for it?
  10. Companies offering recruitment for Electrical Engineering Diploma student in India and Abroad?
  11. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  12. Paper pattern of Wipro exam?
  13. How to get job in Bajaj Auto being a Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Previous year model papers and rounds followed for off campus interview for electrical core companies?
  15. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  16. How to apply for best Internship being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Civil?
  17. For which companies am I eligible for on campus and off campus recruitments? I am pursuing electrical engineering
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Reliance Industries being a B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering with 62% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?