9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Architecture being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have already completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to do again Diploma course in Architecture. So I am eligible to get admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Naval Architecture being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. NDA after Diploma in Mechanical engineer?
  8. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  11. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  13. Which diploma course I should take in order to become a architecture engineer?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  17. Can I complete Architecture Diploma course within 2 years being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
16th April 2018, 09:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Architecture being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering. You can get admission in Diploma in Architecture course on basis of 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Architecture course. Admissions in Diploma in Architecture course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
17th April 2018, 08:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma in Architecture after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on the basis of class 10th.
Since, you have completed class 10th examination, you can opt for the Diploma course in Architecture based on class 10th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?