13th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD being a distance PGDBM candidate?

Dear Sir,
Can I do PhD if I have completed my PGDBM from SCM through Welingkar which is DEC approved course? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  2. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  5. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 45% marks in B.A and 85% marks in PGDBM(Distance)
  7. How can I study distance PhD in Malayalam with 86% in Post Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  9. How to study distance Homeopathy course being PhD(Parasitology) holder?
  10. Detailed information about PGDBM course?
  11. Validation of PGDBM from autonomous body? How to study further from study center at Middle east Riyadh?
  12. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  13. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  14. List of universities for Ph.D after PGDBM in Marketing and sales in tourism?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D after DME, PGDBM and MBS?
  16. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  17. Age limitation for PGDBM? Can a 28 years old person do the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate?
17th March 2016, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD being a distance PGDBM candidate?

No, PGDBM is not enough to make you eligible for Ph.D admission in India. You need a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for admission.

Selection is based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned institute or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?