29th February 2016, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for Diploma ECE students?

Hello Sir/Madam,
My son is now doing Diploma in Engineering course with ECE branch. I am worried about his career. Can you please tell me the opportunities which he will get after this Diploma? Please help me to know.

29th February 2016, 11:02 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Career opportunities for Diploma ECE students?

Every Diploma holder have 2 opportunities after Diploma.Your son can either join in any job or study further.

If he is willing to join in any job,then there are many government posts all over the country for ECE students.He can apply for them or do job in any of the private sector companies.He can get paid from Rs 6,000 to Rs 15,000 per month.It may increase with his work and experience.

The second option is to study further.He can either do B.Tech or B.E.He should write a lateral entry entrance examination to get admission in any University or private Institute.By studying further,he can apply for many government jobs as he will have an extra educational qualification as a graduate.
1st March 2016, 12:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Why you are so much bothered about your career and no worries all will be fine. Most important thing you should know is you are in a good way. So try to step a head with great efforts.

List of companies recruiting the candidates who have completed diploma :

>> BHEL

>> BPCL

>> SAIL

>> GAIL

>> ISRO

>> DRDO

>> BARC

>> HAL

>> HPCL

>> BSNL etc.,

There are various technical posts available for Diploma candidates especially with ECE stream.
1st March 2016, 12:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are not good opportunities for jobs after diploma, so it is better that your son must prepare for either Joint Entrance Examination Main or Lateral Entry Entrance Test for admission in bachelor of Technology for better career and job opportunities. LEET gives your son chance to get admission directly second year of engineering and after completion of bachelor's degree, there are so many career opportunities.

Your son can also apply for JEE Main exam for admission in NITs.
1st March 2016, 12:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Why you are so much bothered about your career and no worries all will be fine. Most important thing you should know is you are in a good way. So try to step a head with great efforts.

List of companies recruiting the candidates who have completed diploma :

>> BHEL

>> BPCL

>> SAIL

>> GAIL

>> ISRO

>> DRDO

>> BARC

>> HAL

>> HPCL

>> BSNL etc.,

There are various technical posts available for Diploma candidates especially with ECE stream.
1st March 2016, 12:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
My son is now doing Diploma in Engineering course with ECE branch. I am worried about his career. Can you please tell me the opportunities which he will get after this Diploma? Please help me to know.
There is a good career opportunity available after completing a Diploma in ECE. If you are interested to get Good job with high salary package, then its always better that you can apply for B.Tech in B.E in same specialization (ECE) through lateral entry. You can also find job opportunities in any one of the companies below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?