23rd November 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities for diploma students in Indian Navy?

I am student of diploma third year in mechanical engineering. I want to join in Indian navy after completing my diploma. What are the opportunities for diploma students in Indian navy?

29th November 2015, 11:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Opportunities for diploma students in Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of diploma third year in mechanical engineering. I want to join in Indian navy after completing my diploma. What are the opportunities for diploma students in Indian navy?
Yes, you cam join in Indian Navy after completing Diploma through National Defence Academy (NDA) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

Those candidates who are aspiring to Join in Indian Navy, must be an Unmarried male candidate with 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. Those candidate who completed their Diploma in Engineering stream may also eligible to apply.

The age of the candidate within 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection will be based on the Written Exam, SSB Interview, Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information, please visit here -> Official Website
29th November 2015, 07:32 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

You can join Indian army as a sailor only. You are not allowed to get officer's post on the behalf of diploma certificate.

For getting officer's post you need to complete your graduation first.
4th July 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

When diploma students will apply for sailor job after completing three years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?