29th February 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry to study B.Tech(CSE) in JP University with 75% in Diploma Computer?

Hello,
I am a Diploma holder with 75 percent in Computer Engineering. Do I have a chance to get admission in JP University in B.Tech(CSE) in 2nd year as Lateral Entry?

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
  3. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  4. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  6. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electronics and communication Diploma course?
  7. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  8. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  10. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  11. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  13. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  15. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  16. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  17. B.tech in foreign universities for diploma engineers
  18. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
29th February 2016, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry to study B.Tech(CSE) in JP University with 75% in Diploma Computer?

For admission through lateral entry you need to appear for entrance exam which is mostly conducted by the concerned university or state technical directorate.

On the basis of your marks in diploma marks you won't get admission because this is a professional course which gives on the basis of merit through counselling.
29th February 2016, 11:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry to study B.Tech(CSE) in JP University with 75% in Diploma Computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Diploma holder with 75 percent in Computer Engineering. Do I have a chance to get admission in JP University in B.Tech(CSE) in 2nd year as Lateral Entry?
Yes, you can get admission for B.Tech through lateral entry after completing Diploma in Computer Science. The basic qualification required to apply for B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering is a pass in 12th standard in Science stream (PCM) from a recognized board. Those who completed their Diploma are directly eligible to pursue for B.Tech in CSE through lateral entry. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?