25th July 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which CDAC course is best after PGDCA? How to apply for it? Eligibility and scope of the course?

Which cdac course is best for me after pgdca and how to apply for it?what is the eligibility criteria and scope of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there scope of PG Diploma from CDAC institute? Which institute is better than CDAC for such Diploma courses?
  2. How to join Special Force after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  4. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  5. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  6. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  7. How to apply for CDAC? Last date to apply for CDAC? When will be the notification for CDAC of upcoming year?
  8. Is there any scope after PGDCA from Polytechnic
  9. Admission procedure for PGDCA? Eligibility, admission fees, scholarship and entrance exam for it?
  10. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  11. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Best Career Options after completion of PGDCA?
  14. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  15. What is CDAC and what is the scope of CDAC courses? How to prepare for its exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  17. Which is a better option available after PGDCA?
  18. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
23rd August 2017, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which CDAC course is best after PGDCA? How to apply for it? Eligibility and scope of the course?

You have already done PGDCA and you want to take admission in CDAC, which offers only PG diploma courses. It won't be a wise decision, because you have already done such a course.

If you are looking for some other stream diploma, then make sure you get admission in the best CDAC, so that there is no issues in placement after completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?