22nd November 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best to study Diploma in Law and Ethics? Fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Art stream and now want to study Diploma in Law and Ethics. Please tell me which college is best for it? Fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  3. Fee structure of hyderabad colleges
  4. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  5. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in NLSIU, Bangalore?
  6. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  7. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  8. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal?
  9. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  10. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. Fee structure and maximum age limit to study in Law College?
  12. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma course in Homeopathy?
  13. Fee structure for integrated undergraduate law programs of Government Law College Mumbai?
  14. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  15. After B.A. honours can I study Law? Fee structure and other required information?
  16. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  17. What is the fee structure of Bhopal Law College? Which is a better career, CA, Civil Judge and law?
  18. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
25th November 2016, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is best to study Diploma in Law and Ethics? Fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Art stream and now want to study Diploma in Law and Ethics. Please tell me which college is best for it? Fee structure for it?

Sorry, there is no such course in the name of Diploma in Law and Ethics. There is only Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics course. The course is eligible for those who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream of medicine, nursing, pharmacy, hospital administration or a Bachelor’s Degree in Law. The course is available in The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kerala. The fee for the course is Rs 16,000 in The National University of Advanced Legal Studies. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies website link is Click Here
26th November 2016, 12:07 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which college is best to study Diploma in Law and Ethics? Fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry to say that Diploma in Law and Ethics does not offer in India. However, you can apply for the course such,

- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics course
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?