1st February 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for studying Diploma course in Homeopathy?

Hi,

I wish to study Diploma course in Homeopathy. I want to know about the fee structure for studying the course in a reputed Diploma college. So please reply me with necessary information.

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any reliable institutes to do diploma/degree course in Homeopathy?
  3. What is the fee structure of Homeopathy College?
  4. How can I learn Homeopathy diploma course in Navi Mumbai
  5. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
  6. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  7. Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?
  8. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  9. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  10. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  11. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  13. Fee structure for 1st year BHMS course in Takhatmal Homeopathy College?
  14. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  15. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?
  16. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  17. Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  18. Diploma courses in Homeopathy? Colleges in Bangalore, duration and fees?
18th February 2016, 11:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for studying Diploma course in Homeopathy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I wish to study Diploma course in Homeopathy. I want to know about the fee structure for studying the course in a reputed Diploma college. So please reply me with necessary information.
The fee structure will vary from one institute to another. In the Institute of Alternative Medicine Kolkata the fee for the diploma in Electro Homeopathy is Rs. 7500/-. The course fee in Raja Ravi Varma Foundation for Educational Art Science, Karamadai, Tamil Nadu is Rs 15000/-. So it is very difficult to give the exact fee for the course. The aspirant has to check the college for exact fee details.
2nd August 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for studying Diploma course in Homeopathy?

I'm 48 year old lady Art's graduate. I want to do homeopathy correspondence course .How to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?