10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in NLSIU, Bangalore?

Kindly let me know about the admission procedure in NLSIU, Bangalore for PG Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics course. I want to know about the eligibility criteria also. Kindly tell me immediately.

12th October 2016, 07:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in NLSIU, Bangalore?

To take admission to study P.G Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics (PGDMLE) at NLSIU Bangalore, candidates must have to collect the application form from the Registrar by sending the Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- or can download it from the Distance Education Department website of NLSIU.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the above mentioned course.
19th July 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in NLSIU, Bangalore?

Parents are required to be present at the time of taking admission in PG Diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?