13th November 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th Science with Physical studied now, I want to study Diploma in Physical Education. How can I study this course? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Kolkata?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  3. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  5. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  6. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  7. Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?
  8. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  9. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  10. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?
  11. List of colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences? Procedure to apply and fee structure for it?
  12. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  14. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  15. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal for 12th candidate?
  17. Colleges and universities offering Diploma in Physical Education?
  18. Fee structure of reputed colleges to study Master of Education course? Can I apply for an education loan?
26th November 2016, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th Science with Physical studied now, I want to study Diploma in Physical Education. How can I study this course? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?

Candidates who have passed 10+2 with 45% marks are eligible to do Diploma in Physical Education course. The admission to the course will be made through Physical fitness test, Games skill test and sports certificate. The course duration is two years. The course is available in various universities in India. It is available in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University in Coimbatore Campus. The course is not available in Kolkata. You have to check the fees details in the institution. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?