27th December 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after Diploma in computer science?

hai
am aarthi..
nw am doing my diploma in computer science.after finish diploma in computer science wat course can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  2. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  3. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  5. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
  6. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  7. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  8. Any jobs for diploma failed candidates in diploma computer science
  9. What can be done after diploma in computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  11. Which course to do after Diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  12. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. What is the scope after diploma in computer science?
  14. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  15. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  16. How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for SCRA after passing diploma in computer science? What are the opportunities for fresher diploma in computer?
29th December 2013, 09:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after Diploma in computer science?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies since it is a common habit of running behind jobs right after completing diploma course. Higher education is essential not only from your good job or opportunities point of view but also from remuneration and future perspective point of view. Higher educational qualification will make you eligible for getting promoted to higher job positions that need high educational qualifications.

You can do a wide variety of course at this moment. However the best one for you is B.E or B.Tech which is essential to give a proper shape to your diploma course in Computer Science. It will give a proper exposure with employment opportunities as well as make you a graduate and thus eligible for various entrance exams for jobs in the public sector as well as private sector. Moreover, since it is the same discipline of study that you had pursued in the diploma course, it will be easier and you will feel comfortable.

You can also go for other courses of other sectors like:-
-BSc
-BBS
-BCA
-Mass Communication
-Animation
-Fashion Designing
- Fitness like nutrition and Dietetics
- Psychology and many more.

GO for the one in which you are interested and you feel comfortable.
Our best wishes are with you.
Go ahead.
13th January 2014, 09:40 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course to do after Diploma in computer science?

Diploma in Computer Science is a technical related course being offered by the candidates who are interested in IT field.

Generally there are 2 career options for the candidates after completion of Diploma course

-Joining in a job opportunity
-Opting for higher studies.

With regard to higher studies, the best course to join is Engineering.

The advantage for the Diploma candidates is, they don't need to purse 1st year of Engineering.

They will be given admission directly to 2nd year of Engineering course.

To get admission, they need to crack Entrance Exam. ECET is one such Entrance Exam to be opted by candidates.

As you are already having basic subject knowledge in Diploma course related to Computer Science, it will be easy for you to complete Engineering course.

In Engineering, 2 streams will be good for you
-Computer Science Engineering
-Information Technology

Make sure that you will secure minimum 60% of marks through out your career in all the academics.

Then only you will be eligible to get job opportunities in various MNCs by cracking respective selection procedure.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?