10th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which course except B.Tech can be done after Diploma in Instrumentation?

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & instrumentation. After this i wish to do any other course expect B.Tech. Which courses are there for me? Please give your opinion?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  2. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. After doing PG Diploma in Instrumentation can I get job in Canada?
  5. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  6. Is there any Diploma in Instrumentation? Where such Diploma is offered?
  7. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  8. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  9. List colleges for doing Diploma in Instrumentation through correspondence? -- [New]
  10. Advance Diploma in Instrumentation by distance learning?
  11. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  12. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  13. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  14. Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  17. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  18. Is there Diploma in Instrumentation available? Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
12th September 2015, 01:03 AM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Which course except B.Tech can be done after Diploma in Instrumentation?

Sir,as you mentioned that you are from instrumentation so i would like to suggest you to go for Electronics and Instrumentation engineering in your graduation because you are well experienced in that field during your diploma.so,you will easy to complete this as most of the course is already known to you.all the best
15th September 2015, 01:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course except B.Tech can be done after Diploma in Instrumentation?

You can go for the course of Electronics Hons. If you are good in Electronics you can pursue this course other then B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Course.
So you can pursue the course of Electronics Hons.
If you are not interested in this it is up to you to select what subject you like to study and you should complete your Graduation in that subject so that it is beneficial to you in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?