10th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Integrated B.Arch and M.Arch being an Architecture Diploma student?

Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Architecture and I want to know that can I get admission in Integrated B.Arch and M.Arch course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Integrated B.Arch and M.Arch being an Architecture Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  4. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  7. How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?
  8. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  10. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  11. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  13. Job oriented courses other than B.Arch to study for Architecture Diploma student?
  14. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  17. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
11th September 2015, 11:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Integrated B.Arch and M.Arch being an Architecture Diploma student?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Architecture then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of Architecture and if that college offers an integrated course, then you may also go for that.
15th September 2015, 01:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Integrated B.Arch and M.Arch being an Architecture Diploma student?

I am sorry to say this but for the Lateral Entry Program there is no option for the Integrated Course.
You need to complete B.Arch and then only you will be eligible to study the course of M.Arch.
To get admission to B.Arch you need to appear in the LET Examination and once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of B.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?