13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Course and fee structure of Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?

Please tell me about the course fee of Diploma course in Public Health available in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health. Can I know the course structure also?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?
  2. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  3. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  4. Detailed information about the recognition of PhD(Public Health) course in Medical Council of India?
  5. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  6. A Commerce student can get admission in Nutritional Science and Diets? In which university can I get admission? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  8. What is the public health nutrition? Who all are eligible for this course? Fee structure and what is the scope?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  10. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope of dental hygiene program in USA after BDS from India
  12. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA in Hospital Management having done Hotel Management course?
  14. Can I study MS in Public Health if completed B.Pharma? List of colleges in India?
  15. U.P Board Intermediate Indian Mother craft Health & hygiene Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  17. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree?
  18. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
19th October 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course and fee structure of Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?

To be eligible to get admission in Diploma in Public Health course in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, you should have passed M.B.B.S. having one year continuous rotational intern-ship training from any Medical College recognized by MCI. The duration of the course is two years. You need to contact the college directly regarding fee structure followed for Diploma in Public Health course in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?