7th July 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery which is available in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  4. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  5. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After completion of GNM can I do MBBS?
  7. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  8. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  9. Can i do hospital administration after general nursing and midwifery?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  11. What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  13. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  14. Details about admission Nursery?
  15. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
  16. Is NEET score required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Sc in Psychology after Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)?
15th July 2018, 02:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

=> Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is an undergraduate Nursing course.

=> The duration of this course is 42 months.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance test which is organized by the college or University.

The name of best employment area for you are given below.

1. Travel and Tourism Nursing Jobs

2. Forensic Jobs

3. Anganwadi Programme

4. Teaching and Education

5. Material Purchase Logistics Jobs

6. Hospitality Jobs

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Bhainsakhedi, Near Bairagarh, Bhopal-Indore Highway, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462030
Phone: 0755 270 9100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?