2nd May 2018, 10:13 PM
priyanka jagdish madhavi

What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?

Can I get admission in Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery without any Common Entrance Test (CET) exam? What are the normal eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  4. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  5. A non-medical student can pursue GNM course?
  6. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
  7. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  8. Is NEET score required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  10. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc in Psychology after Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)?
  13. Can I pursue MBA after completing General Nursing and Midwifery?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  15. How to become IAS Officer after completion of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  17. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course is better when compared with D.Pharma and GNM?
9th June 2018, 09:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course:

Generally most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course. Hence, you are required to attend that college's entrance examination for sure. Some of the entrance examinations are,

<> PGIMER Nursing

<> AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam

<> MGM CET Nursing

<> RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam

<> BHU Nursing Entrance Exam

<> MCD Nursing Admission

<> JIPMER Nursing Entrance Examination

<> Uttarakhand Nursing Admission

<> KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern and preferably Science subjects as the main subjects and the minimum percentage required is 45% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?