9th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management for Mathematics graduate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management course. As I have done BSc with Mathematics course so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  5. Minimum qualification required for joining Airline diploma and management?
  6. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  8. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  10. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  11. What should I do to get a job in Airlines while doing BMS 1st year right now?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Watershed Management for Botany graduate? -- [New]
  13. What should I study in PG after completion of BTM course? Career scope in government sector?
  14. Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?
  15. List of colleges which offer Airline Management course at graduate level
  16. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  18. Is B.Sc airline and hospitality management and tourism valid for HP government job?
15th July 2018, 01:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management for Mathematics graduate?

=> As per my knowledge, this is not beneficial to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management for Mathematics graduate.

=> If you want to do this course then you should go for this course after completing 12th class.

=> The duration of this course is one year after 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?