7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA in Airline after B.Com finance?

Hey, I am Abdul Faheem. I recently heard about MBA in airline i would like to do that course. If it possible after UG course B.Com finance.

8th July 2017, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA in Airline after B.Com finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I am Abdul Faheem. I recently heard about MBA in airline i would like to do that course. If it possible after UG course B.Com finance.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBA in Airline after completing B.Com in Finance. You need to complete B.Com with 50% of marks to be eligible for MBA in Airline. Apart from this you need to appear and qualify in the MAT/GMAT/CAT entrance exam with good marks.
8th July 2017, 01:15 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue MBA course after the completion of your B.Com Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for MBA course as Masters degree course for higher studies.
9th July 2017, 12:31 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA in Airline after B.Com finance.

Eligibility criteria for MBA in Airline Management :-

Candidates should have passed higher and secondary level with a minimum of 50% marks and graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

The duration of the course is two years and the program is divided into four semesters.
10th July 2017, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for MBA in Airline.

But you should qualify in CAT entrance exam.

After completion of B.Com course, you can do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?