11th February 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc airline and hospitality management and tourism valid for HP government job?

I have completed my degree B.Sc Airline and hospitality management and tourism in year from 2012 to 2014. This is valid for HP government job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  4. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  5. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  6. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector?
  7. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  8. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  9. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  10. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
  11. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
  12. Which course at graduate level will be more helpful in becoming Air Hostess?
  13. What is tourism and what are the advantages and disadvantages of a career tourism?
  14. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  15. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  16. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane? -- [New]
  17. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
14th February 2018, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc airline and hospitality management and tourism valid for HP government job?

If you have applied for a government job, which is according to your qualification, then surely it will be valid.

Just make sure that your degree is approved by UGC. If you have completed it from a recognized university, then surely it will be valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?