9th July 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Industrial Management from Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Industrial Management) seats are available in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  2. Scholarships available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  6. Colleges offering PhD(Anatomy) in Southern India
  7. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  8. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula? -- [New]
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  13. List of colleges offering Community Nursing Diploma course in Southern India
  14. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  15. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  16. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  17. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  18. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course?
14th July 2022, 02:54 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

The Course Structure is:-

Mathematics I

Physics I

Engineering Materials

English For Science and Technology

Chemistry

Mathematics II

Physics II
18th July 2022, 04:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

The Course Structure and duration of PhD Industrial Management at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences is:-

*Electrical Technology

*Mathematics II

*Physics II

*Engineering Mechanics

*Electrical Technology Practical

*Engineering Mechanics Practical etc ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?