28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for Diploma course in Laryngology and Otology. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. How many Diploma in Laryngology and Otology seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  5. Last 5 years question papers in PDF file for M.Sc nursing 1st year for all subjects at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
  6. Is Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore a Private or Government University?
  7. When is the RGUHS PG entrance exam of Ayurveda
  8. How many seats are available for MBBS under RGUHS.
  9. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.A in Hindi from via correspondence mode from Bangalore university
  10. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  11. University providing B.Sc (Radiology) distance degree to Diploma holder?
  12. How to achieve good marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?
  14. Can I get a government job after completing BAMS with 70%
  15. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  16. How to study Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka?
  17. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  18. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
14th February 2023, 06:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology is:-

*Oral Cavity

*Audiology

*Nose and Paranasal Sinuses

*Skull Base

*Ear etc...

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?