29th February 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?

Dear Sir,
I want to know about the fees expenses and course structure of Draughtsman Diploma course. Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  5. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  6. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  7. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  11. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  12. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  14. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  15. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Diploma after ITI Civil Draughtsman? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
2nd September 2017, 10:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to know about the fees expenses and course structure of Draughtsman Diploma course. Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

If you want to do draughtsman diploma course, then minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding draughtsman diploma:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for draughtsman diploma is 10th or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

>> Duration of draughtsman diploma after 10th is 3 years.

Job Types after Draughtsman Diploma:-

:- Structural draughtsman.

:- Architectural assistant.

:- Draughtsman piping.

:- Designer.

:- Junior technical assistant.

:- AutoCAD draughtsman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?