23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of MA course in PR and Event Management specialization? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Amity School of Communication. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?
  3. Admission procedure to study MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?
  4. Detailed information about MA(PR and Event Management) course offered in Amity School of Communication?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  8. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  10. Can I study MA in PR and Event Management being a BBA(H) student?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Nalanda School of Management College? -- [New]
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  14. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  15. Fee expenses of BFA(Animation) in Amity University?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
25th June 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of MA course in PR and Event Management specialization? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Amity School of Communication. Thank you!

The course structure of MA PR and Event Management at Amity School of Communication is given below:

Semester I

Core Courses:

Basics of Public Relations
Principles and Practices of Marketing
Event Planning and Concepts
Media Design
Product and Brand Management
Consumer Behavior
Fundamentals of Communication Research

Value Addition Courses:

Behavioral Science
Business Communication

FBL (Choose any one):

German
French
Japanese
Spanish
Chinese

Semester II

Core Courses:

Client Servicing & Account Planning
Advanced Public Relations
Event Logistics
Industrial Marketing
Media Productions and Set Design
Global Marketing Communication
Mass Media Industry

Value Added Courses:

Business Communication
Behavioral Science

FBL (Choose any one)

German
French
Japanese
Spanish
Chinese

Summer Project 6 weeks

Semester III

Core Courses:

Event Budgeting
Corporate Communication

Specialization Electives (Choose any three):

Managing Competitive Events
Media Planning and Buying
Aesthetics of Photography
Advertising Principles and Practices
Event Coverage and Packaging

Domain Elective (Choose any one):

Corporate Communication
Event Planning & Strategy

Value Added Courses:

Media Globalization
Anchoring & Presentation

FBL (Choose any one):

German
French
Japanese
Spanish
Chinese

Semester IV

Core Courses:

New Venture Creation in PR & Events

Specialization Electives (Choose any three):

Managing Special Events
International Marketing
Digital Marketing
Marketing of Services
Corporate Events

Domain Electives (Choose any one):

Advanced Photography and Techniques
Advertising Planning and Strategy

Value Added Courses:

Business Communication
Behavioral Science

FBL (Choose any one):

German
French
Japanese
Spanish
Chinese

Fee for the MA PR and Event Management at Amity School of Communication is as follows:

Non sponsored First semester fee – Rs 1,13,000

Sponsored first semester fee – Rs 1,69,500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?